segunda-feira, 5 de março de 2012

Personal Profile - Gabriel Antonino


Name: Gabriel Antonino Silva Moreira
Date of Birth: June 20, 1997
Place of Birth: Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
Previous school: Colégio Logosófico González Pecotche - Unidade Cidade Nova
School: CEFET-MG
Course: Environmental Technician
Likes: I like to talk a lot, listen to music, Australia, watch T.V. and goes to the cinema too. I like walk at the mall after the movie, and, eat Burger King, because I think it's better than Mc Donal's. I love play volleyball and stay with my friends! And of course I LOVE surf at the Internet! Thanks Tim Berners-Lee!
Dislikes: I don't like bee stings, long nails, play soccer, sad songs, when the people changes my surname. They change ANTONINO, for Antunes, Antônio or Antoniano. I hate when I discuss with somebody, I feel very bad after it happens. And I don't like too when my important papers rips. And "Pequi"! Arg! Pequi smells like something rotten!
Any important comment about yourself:  My team is America and I've never watched "Titanic" or "The Blue Lagoon", is strange but believe! Is true! 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário