domingo, 18 de março de 2012

Personal Profile - Gustavo Baptista

Name: Gustavo de Magalhães Machado Nogueira Baptista
Date of birth: 20/11/1995
Place of birth: Belo Horizonte - MG
Previous school: Colégio Santo Agostinho - BH
Actual school: CEFET-MG
Course: Environment
Likes: I like pizza...and also sleeping.My life is pretty much devoted to those two things.I love music,especially rock but I'm always listening to pop too,and TV shows like Community,30 Rock,The Big Bang Theory,The Simpons,Family Guy,etc...I enjoy reading,watching movies,hanging out with my friends or family.At school I really enjoy biology,history and chemistry although I'm too lazy to study at all.
Dislikes:Math,nazis and physics
Any important comment about yourself: I don't know if you noticed but my name is huge.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário