terça-feira, 6 de março de 2012

Personal profile - Ana Flávia


My name is Ana Flávia Santos Pereira, but people call me Flavinha. I was born on June 30, 1997, So I'm 14. I was born in Piumhi a small city in the countryside of Minas Gerais. I studied in Santa Maria Nova Suíça, now I'm studying in CEFET, I do environmental technician and first year of high school. I like music, movies, series, go out with friends, travel, read books, depends on the subject I also like to studied and like most teenagers I love the internet but I don't like English a lot, I hate when my life changes a lot and really fast, I actually don't like doing nothing because it's so boring and.... I hate it. My favorite singer is Taylor Swift, I love her music, mainly the lyrics, I listen a lot of Brasilian rock too I like Capital Inicial and Legião Urbana. I'm in love with a serie that is passing on abc family calling “pretty little liars”, I like cooking, once I did Easter eggs and it was very good! So... hum... I'm kind of addicted in physical activity, I wish I could go to the gym every day, as like as I did some time ago but now I don't have so much time to do it, as soon as possible I what go back to do swimming classes, it is really me passion I started to do it when I was 2, and I was very sad when I had to stop because of some lesions and also because of time.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário