segunda-feira, 12 de março de 2012

Personal Profile - Gabriel Costa

Hello! My name is Gabriel Costa Alvarez. I was born in Belo Horizonte on February 14th. I studied at Colégio Santo Agostinho Belo Horizonte. Now, I'm studying environment at Centro Federal de Educação Tecnológica de Minas Gerais - CEFET-MG. I like football (soccer). My favourite team is Cruzeiro, the best of Brazil. I like Real Madrid and Tottenham Hotspur too. Another sport I like is rugby. I am a musician, I play flute. But I like other genres, like alternative rock. My favourite band is U2. For me, Ireland is one of the most interesting countries to visit.  I think Ireland is a good country to live, and perhaps in the future I can study there, on Trinity College. So, I like Ireland a lot. Spain too.  I like videogames too. PES and some LEGO games are great. I like Harry Potter a lot too.  In football, I don't like France's football team, beacause it has destroyed all my football dreams: won againist Brazil and Spain in 2006 World Cup and with the referee's help won againist Ireland in the playoffs of 2010 World Cup. I don't like funk and pagode. And finally, I don't like when people destroy florests and nature. We are destroying our home, Earth.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário