terça-feira, 20 de março de 2012

Personal Profile - Júlia Silva


Name: Júlia Cecília Ferreira Silva
Date of birth: March 5, 1996
Place of birth: Belo Horizonte - Minas Gerais
Previous school: Colégio Padre Eustáquio
Actual school: CEFET-MG
Course: Environment
Likes: I like funny people, jokes and laugh. I like musics, especially eletronic music, rock and mpb. I think that is amazing go out with my friends. They make me feel good. I love surf in the internet, on messenger, facebook, youtube. But I use the internet for searching too.
Dislikes: I really don't like fake and bad humor people. I don't like to stay at home in the weekend either.
Any important thing about myself: I like to meet new people, they costume say that I'm friendly. For me, the most important thing about life, is have fun (with responsibility). Like Bon Jovi said in his song, "I just wanna live while I'm alive. It's my life."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário